Rock the Ridge
2019 Rock The Ridge 50 Mile Challenge
Join Team Fox on May 4, 2019 in the beautiful Mohonk Preserve for this incredible 50 mile challenge! Located in Gardiner, NY, the Mohonk Preserve is New York State's largest visitor and member-supported nature preserve. The 24 hour event time limit and well organized rest-stops make this event the perfect ultra-marathon for participants of all abilities.
1. Individual 50 miler: Runner will complete the entire challenge solo!
2. Team 50 Miler: Teams of 2, 3 or 4 cover the entire 50-mile distance together.
3. Relay division: Each member of a 2 or 4 member team covers a section of the 50 mile course (legs differ in length; no leap-frogging)
All Team Fox participants will receive:
- Personalized Team Fox online fundraising page
- Team Fox running singlet for race day
- Training tips via email
- Prizes from fundraising challenges
- Access to team Facebook group
- $1,800: Individual 50 Mile option or per person for Team 50 Miler
- $2,500: Team fundraising amount for 2 person relay ($1,250 per person)
- $3,000: Team fundraising amount for 4 person relay ($750 per person)
Check out lodging options, maps and more and don't miss out on this unforgettable experience in a beautiful setting with Team Fox!
Submit your interest today for more information on joining the Team! Help us to fund critical research to find a cure for Parkinson's!